This week was spent celebrating the Christmas season, and getting more things done for baby girl's nursery. So far the 3rd trimester has greeted me with one thing: hunger! The past couple days I've had more of an appetite than usual, but have been trying to keep it healthy while I eat more. She's got quite the appetite already, so Bailey and I are keeping up on our walks, and I'm still loving my Super Fit Mama weight circuits book. I'm looking forward to spending some time in St. Louis starting this weekend, even though I will miss this Colorado weather (50 and 60 degrees in December, who would have thought!).
How far along?: 29 weeks 4 days.
How big is the baby?: Squash...looks like a pumpkin!
Weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
Pregnancy symptoms: Hunger, a little bit of crankiness :) tired feet!
Sleep: Much better this week! Need to start going to bed earlier though...
Best moment this week: cutting down our Christmas tree, a really fun Christmas party at our house with friends, finally getting some tamales downtown! (I've been scouting out tamale joints in Denver for a while and tried one out finally)
Movement: Lots and lots! We like to stare at my belly and see it move/jolt on its own...too crazy!
Food cravings: Mexican, but isn't that all the time?
Food aversions: none
What I miss: sleeping through the night without a pee break!
What I am looking forward to: Some time in St. Louis and our first Baby Shower!
Nursery Update: I finished her canvases with her name on it (one for each letter). I am now working on the quote canvas for her room, where we finally picked out this Picasso quote: "Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel."
Bryan has sanded, primed, and painted 2 coats on her dresser and it is almost done. Need to find pulls! I printed out some plans for making a mobile today and hope to make one over break, as well as figuring out the curtain situation.
Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season and see some of you soon over break!
Love,
Fingland's
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment