The 12 week mark has finally approached. 2nd trimester, here we come!
I announced the pregnancy to my school on Friday, the 13th, to an excited and nurturing staff. I've already received a cute shirt and an offering of toys. Now to just find a long term sub...
Cravings/Aversions: Fruit, and, anything SOUR! In fact, I broke down and ate some Sour Patch kids last week. Now I am vowing to eat a lemon instead in order to avoid everything artificial they put in those things. I'm still having some annoying aversions to all foods in general, where nothing sounds good. The past couple of days have been a little bit better, so I'm hoping it is fading.
Progress on Operation Nursery: I ordered some swatches from the Land of Nod for our favorite (so far) crib bedding. We will see how the colors look and if we decide on that one or not. http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=167&f=3916
Progress on the Bump: Hopefully soon I will start posting photos of the "bump". As of now all my clothes are still fitting, and it just looks like I ate too much. I bought a Bella Band so I can hopefully wear my pants as long as possible. It allows you to wear your regular pants unbuttoned and keeps them in place. It's super comfortable!
Our next Dr. appointment is Monday, August 30th. We should have new ultrasound pictures to post then! Hope you all are well,
Katie, Bryan, and the little plum
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment