So after the big week we had last week, not much new is going on around here. The little chica is moving around like crazy. In fact, that might be what is causing this horrible butt pain I have. They think it is my sciatic nerve being pinched, and to be honest, I've felt a dull pain in my bum ever since July. I thought it was just some tight muscles from working out, but could never quite stretch it. Then last month, my right side had some shooting pain, but it went away. Unfortunately, last week though it came back pretty severely on my left side. It is hard at times to stand up or get up out of bed, and then makes me limp around at times too. I saw the doctor Tuesday since the pain got so bad, and after contacting my old physical therapist and pulling some strings I get to go in for PT on Friday. Oh, and the Dr. now says it is not my sciatic, and that it has to do with my pelvis. We'll see how Friday goes. I am hoping for any relief at this point because even sitting and walking are painful.
Other than that not so fun news, we are getting excited that Bryan's PE exam is this Friday! Well, he might not be so excited to take it Friday, but we are BOTH excited to have it over and done. This means that within the next week or so, we should have made some big decisions about the nursery, and finalized our registry! Really looking forward to checking this off our list and to seeing things come together. We will keep you posted. :)
Have a great week everyone! Enjoy the belly pic with the latest clothing item needed in our house: hats! We are enjoying our heating bill being low until the little one comes :)
Love,
Fingland's
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good Luck B
Post a Comment