Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 23: Dreaming of Baby Registries...

First things first, I can walk again! I went to the Physical Therapist Friday and got the report that my left side of my pelvis was higher, and therefore asymmetrical. Which means that all asymmetrical activities (walking, stairs, etc.) were extremely painful. I was told not to exercise all weekend (a little bit of a bummer for me), and to do these mobility exercises to try and stabilize and even out my pelvis. I went back in today, and it was way better. In fact, the right side was a tiny bit higher now! But way less pain, so it isn't out of place. Now I am to do the mobility exercises on both sides daily to keep the pelvis stable and in place. I got to do a workout today and it felt wonderful. I also did my exercises at the end so hoping tomorrow I still feel the same way! Yay! So thankful for being fairly pain free now.

Bryan's PE test went well he thinks, and we will just now have to await results until Christmas. In the mean time, I completely took his mind off that Saturday and Sunday with baby extravaganza days! Saturday we started the registry and finalized a lot of items that we wanted. We took some nice pictures of picking out our c
arseat...notice the 'Baby Bargains' book in my hand, that was a MUST and I am so glad I had it from the library! It has listings for all things baby and their picks for the best items/deals (kind of like Consumer Reports for Babies). It made the 2.5 hour registry event go shorter than I think it would have otherwise. We also finalized the nursery colors and Bryan is off to Lowe's right now to pick them up and start painting! It is a green on top and a brown/gray on bottom, and he is putting a white chair rail up as well.

It was a really productive weekend overall! I know some of you are wanting our registry website (we aren't using the Babies R Us one, we have this online one that allows you to add from any store), but we aren't quite done yet. We have a couple more things we need to research and add, including all our stuff for the cloth diapers :) I promise though that next week's blog (or sooner) will have it for those who want it. And yes, there is a tad bit of pink on it (minus the light pink stuff). Besides, she already kicked and agreed with me when I asked her if orange/green/bright blue are way cooler. ;)

Have a great week!
Bryan concluding that our arms are going to get ripped from lifting this thing. I should start working out with it now, because it felt heavy to me!
Scanner and Baby Bargains in hand while testing out the new car seat. And yes, I realize I have a sleeveless dress on in near November. Thankfully I did though because the layers were peeled since the store was soooo hot. I really don't think they remembered that pregnant ladies were shopping there that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy