Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 35: Nursery Reveal!

Sorry this is late! It has been a busy week already around here, and our weekend was even busier. We celebrated Bryan's birthday Saturday by going out to dinner and buying him a suit! Sunday some wonderful teacher friends threw us a shower. It was fun to get to celebrate with friends and get some cute baby gear :). We are starting to use all our gift cards to finish up some necessities on our registry, and I can't wait to have it all ready for her! Bryan put together her pack n play tonight, her bouncy seat, and started charging our baby monitors. Checking it all out and getting it ready is exciting! I've also started packing my hospital bag, and have a checklist made so I know what to pack last minute.

Speaking of getting ready, her room is finally ready for her to come home to! We have a few things here and there (like hang the mobile from a hook, not painter's tape), but overall it is ready for her. We really like it and it's so fun to see it all put together finally. I put all the pictures in the album with our belly pics, so you can click the photo link in the top right corner, or click here to see belly pics AND the final nursery.(belly pics are in order, and the nursery pics are all the way at the bottom after the ultrasound pics and hospital tour pics) Enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/kfingland/201009BabyAndBellyPics#

Other than that, just starting to feel a little slower these days. Flipping over is a chore in itself. I've been trying to walk or do some weights/squat exercises as much as I can, but since I walk around so much at work, it is usually nap time first when I get home! The elementary kids have been super fun and funny to be around, and their comments are too hilarious! I'm lucky that this next 6 weeks at school I have an EA (Educational Assistant), because she is great and having extra hands and legs is so nice right now! Not to mention that I have to leave the room more often now to take lots of potty breaks! We have our midwife appointment tomorrow and I will write about that this weekend. Hope you all are enjoying your week.

Love,
The Fingland's

1 comments:

Mom of 2 Boys said...

Katie-The nursery is SO cute! What an adorable room! I remember when it all finally came together before our first was born and how exciting that time was. Enjoy these last few weeks as a family of two...it all happens so fast and you will wonder what you ever did without her!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy